Common Name: Anubias Stardust Mini
Scientific name: Anubias Stardust Mini
Wild Origin: West Africa, Cameroon
Tank Parameters Required:
pH – 6.0-7.5
gH – 3-15
kH – 1-5
Temperature – 21-24C or 70 – 76F
Difficulty: Easy – attach to rocks and wood.
Propagation: Easy – cut rhizome and tie to another piece of rock or wood. Do not bury into substrate.
Light: Low, but high lighting ideal to maintain white colouration.
- All pictures shown are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary due to natural variation with livestock
- We manually remove snails from our plants but since it is not a tissue culture there is NO guarantee it is 100% snail or pest free.
- Do not make drastic changes to the aquarium. This can trigger a melt and rotting of the plant.
- CO2 injection and good aquarium soil/substrate let plants to grow better.
- Please research appropriately to ensure the plant thrives.