Red bee food for juvenile shrimp 20g
Survival rate of juvenile shrimp UP!
* This product was developed for young shrimp bait for about one month after birth.
Of course, young to parent Ebino are also eaten as food.
Konbu powder, spirulina, yeast, calcium, vegetable protein, naturally extracted vitamins, etc.
[Precautions for use]
* Please use 1 teaspoon enclosed once every 3 days according to the size of the aquarium. ..
(Please adjust the amount to an appropriate amount according to the argument of shrimp.)
* The powder will float on top when it is put into the aquarium, but it will sink naturally, so you can leave it as it is.
* The aquarium will turn green slightly when it is added, but there is no need to worry because it is affected by natural spirulina.
* Excessive feeding may cause deterioration of water quality.
* This product is a food for ornamental fish only.
Keep out of reach of children to prevent accidental eating.
* After opening, store in a cool, dark place with low humidity and use as soon as possible.
* If you want to store it for a long time, please store it frozen.