Common Name: Echinodorus Hadi Red Pearl
Scientific name: Echinodorus Hadi Red Pearl
Wild Origin: South Africa
Echinodorus Hadi Red Pearl Care:
Tank Parameters Required:
pH: 6.5 – 7.5
CO2: Not Required
Height: 4 – 9”
Propagation: Easy – via shoots
- All pictures shown are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary due to natural variation with livestock
- We manually remove snails from our plants but since it is not a tissue culture there is NO guarantee it is 100% snail or pest free.
- Do not make drastic changes to the aquarium. This can trigger a melt and rotting of the plant.
- CO2 injection and good aquarium soil/substrate let plants to grow better.
- Please research appropriately to ensure the plant thrives.