- Abundant Food for Your Fish – This Chlorella product is for feeding crustaceans, which are very nutritious food for fishes. On top of that, fully fed crustaceans can steadily propagate. For example, Moina Macocropa can reproduce at the age of 2 days, and give an average of 63 offspring at once. Thus, you will have plenty of crustaceans to feed your fish within a few days, of which price is more worthwhile compared to flake food.
- Very High Concentration – Chlorella powder is made from fresh Chlorella, which has been filtered to remove excess water and followed by a spray drying process to make it in powder form. The product is highly concentrated that just a small amount of it is enough for a whole crustacean tank.
- Easy and Long Storage – The product can be stored at room temperature by having the package tightly sealed, and kept away from moisture and sunlight. It is valid for 2-year from the manufactured date.
- Easy to Use – Chlorella food is ready to serve, just by following 2-3 steps of our instructions on the box. No culture process and additional supplement needed. It’s suitable for people with limited sunny space, or do not have much time.
- Safety Guarantee – The product is 100% natural. As the manufacturer has run the production of live food in Thailand and has used this same product to feed in our farm, thus confirming that the product is safe for your live food.