- Help Fish Exercise – If your fish are slow or rarely swim, this living food will help them get exercise by swimming for food, thus, giving more motility and better health for the fish.
- Alternative for Pellet Food – In case your fish don’t eat pellet fish food, the living food is a good choice that can provide them a comparably sufficient level of nutrition.
- Increase Fish Survival Rate – Living crustacean, as fish food, is additive-free, chemical-free, and rich in nutrients, which is similar to natural food. You can feed it to newborn fish to gain a higher survival rate.
- One Feeding can Last for Days – No worry about being away, since you can overfeed your fish with living food in advance and leave them for about a week. Living crustacean can survive 3-10 days without food, and don’t even spoil the water like pellet food does.
- Suit for any Aquatic Pets – Not only fishes, but other amphibians and aquatic animals like shellfish, shrimp, crab, and salamander can also be fed by living crustacean.