At ShrimpFever, we strive to meet customer’s needs, offer different shipping options, and provide competitive dead-on-arrival (DOA) policies in the industry. Please see below for complete details.
SHIPMENT DISCLAIMERS: Customers placing online orders accept the following risks, responsibilities:
Select an appropriate shipping option to reduce risk of DOAs. Ensure all information entered in your online order is correct.
TIP: The shorter the shipping time, the less risk of DOAs. Should you have any questions on shipping option to select, please consult with our knowledgeable ShrimpFever staff prior to submitting your order.
Via UPS, FEDEX, CANADA POST:
|Shipping Options||DOA conditions**||Estimated shipping time|
|Via UPS, FEDEX, CANADA POST
CANADA POST PRIORITY
|100% guaranteed for any DOAs||1-2 days
FEDEX SECOND DAY
CANADA POST XPRESSPOST
|50% guaranteed for any DOAs||2-3 days
CANADA POST EXPEDITED
|Not qualified for any DOA
(Rare exceptions apply. E.g. 100% DOA on arrival.)
|1 to 8 days|
|$5 Standard Envelope Letter Mail||Not qualified for any DOA
|Via ShrimpFever Same Day Deliveries
|Within the central GTA area
(You can contact ShrimpFever to make sure your postal code is within range!)
|100% guaranteed for any DOAs||1-2 days|
|Via International Shipping
|Dependent on the country
|Will depend case to case||1 to 5 days|
Turn around time for these orders are typically next shipment day available (shipment days are typically Monday mornings). Exceptions apply with incremental weather.
TIP: Sign up for email and text message notifications from the courier and plan in advance to be home for delivery day
**DOA POLICY DISCLAIMERS: Customers placing online orders accept the following DOA guarantee conditions:
1) DOA guarantee policy is for Canadian orders only.
International orders DOA conditions are determined on a case by case basis.
2) All DOAs are still guaranteed in the event of delay caused by severe weather or courier-related issues.
TIP: We stand by our quality guaranteed livestock. Good healthy livestock will be able to handle an extra day in transit under optimal shipping conditions and proper packaging. Should your package arrive late due to courier-related issues, you may be eligible for free shipping credit which could be used towards any DOA and/or additional purchases. Please contact the ShrimpFever team if you plan to use this shipping credit to confirm eligibility.
3) Clear and in focus photos of DOA in the original packaging must be e-mailed to email@example.com as evidence. Unless instructed by us. NO PHOTO = NO CREDITS. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!
TIP: The simplest method to take DOA photo is by floating the bag in your tank and taking photos of the DOA.
4) DOA credits only cover livestock, shipping costs are NOT included. There are no refunds or substitutions for DOAs.
We repeat, there are no refunds or substitutions for DOAs.
5) Situations where DOA guarantees are void:
- If a delivery is 1) missed, 2) delayed due to rescheduling of delivery, or 3) package is left outdoors for an extended period of time.
- If customer requests to change a mailing address after the order has already been packed and shipped out.
- Any wrong address input by the customer during ordering process also voids DOA guarantee.
- Special shipment requests outside of the regular shipment days (after Wednesdays).
- Failure to provide DOA photos within 2 hours of receiving the package.
- Any unidentifiable items in photos will not account for DOA guarantees.
- Should the package be returned to ShrimpFever (e.g. refused, missed delivery, wrong address, failed to pass international customs), items, livestock and shipping costs will not be reimbursed or exchanged.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Customers placing online orders accept the following cancellation conditions:
Cancellations of orders must be put in 48 hours prior to shipping out via email. Send requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellations that occur at no fault of ShrimpFever are subject to a 10% restocking fee.